Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am officially pissed off, it takes a lot to get a rise out of me, but seriouly it is 2 degrees, nearer 0 degrees if you listen to the radio and our local taxi 'service' expect me to wait outside for 45 mins because the drivers are to flippin lazy to get off their bums at a pick up, or phone the bar to let us know they are there. Really. 45 mins outside with a smallish child. Sucks. I have worked in the trade, Ian has run a cab service in London, we know how it works. This does not work.. This is why we don't bother going out on busselton, the taxi 'service' is crap.

If we had been picked up by the guy Ian had to get out of bed to ask him to quit honking his horn in a residential area because he was banging his horn at night after 10 pm i think there would have been blood.
Sucks
Sucks
Sucks
xc

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

Super big sucky! Done it with groceries & 4 small children trying to get to a boat on time with a driver who didn't speak English & had no idea where he was or how to get to where I wanted to be!!! Gotta love to hate the Aussie taxi people.

The HoJo's said...

Unfortunately I have received a comment I am not going to publish. This person has been published before despite only being here to be untruthful and try to cause trouble. This time they came here to insult someone I consider to be a friend and try to perpetuate their untruthfulness. So get lost and go somewhere else.

cheers

xc