Lifted from Vic
1. Can you cook?
2. Do you like to cook?
3. What do you eat for breakfast?
Whatever is laying around.
4. When, where and how do you eat on weekdays?
Brekkie at home, Lunch at the Cafe and Dinner at home with the offspring and Ian
5. When, where and how do you eat on weekends?
Saturday is just like a weekday, Sunday brekkie at home or in a cafe in Dunsborough (yum)late snack lunch then Dinner at home in the evening. Too cold to BBQ now booooo
6. How often do you eat in a restaurant?
Once a month maybe? but cheapo, not expensive :o)
7. How often do you order delivery/take-out?
Recently, not often although we rather like a local Fish n chippery
8. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant?
Depends on my mood.
9. What are your signature dishes?
The kids would say Pasta dishes, Ian would roll his eyes as we would rather he cooked. I hate to cook. Too many years in catering.
10. Have you ever cooked for more than six people?
Too many times.
11. Do you cook every day?
between work and home, yup.
12. Have you ever tried recipes from blogs?
Online recipes, yup loads, from blogs? can't remember.
13. Do you cook totally differently compared to your mother/parents?
Some thing yes, some no. Spag bol a la mum, yes :o)
14. Are you a vegetarian or could you imagine being one?
15. What would you like to cook which you haven’t dared to make yet?
16. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I don't bake.
17. Home-made or store-bought?
18. What was your biggest cooking disaster?
Egg fried rice without first boiling the rice, who knew ???
19. What is your number one comfort food?
not comforted by food. Do like eggy mash or Heinz tomato soup with mash in it if I am poorly.
20. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you?
I'd get bored of it what ever it was.
21. What is your biggest weakness when it comes to food?
22. What food can you absolutely not eat?
Oysters. Bleuk, splutter, gag.
23. What is the most decadent dish you’ve had?
Don'tknow, depends on your pov.
24. What is your favourite type of food?
Something cooked for me.
25. What is your favourite dish?
Don't have one.
26. If you could go to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be?
A good one. There are loads y'know.
27. Are you a soup or salad person?
28. What is the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made?
Lost count ;o)
29. Do you know what vichyssoise is?
30. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities?
Nope, don't do TV.
31. Who is your favourite TV cook?
That was unexciting wasn't it, well done if you made it to the end, 31 questions worries me, I like even numbers.