Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Not a Dead Fish, It's Sleeping

Tuesday 10th March 2009
It was another busy day in the Café again today and just to upset the day a couple of the staff have decided to have a minor disagreement over something at work, Ian had to step in and put the offended party straight, whether they accept it or not is a different matter. He will talk to the offender tomorrow.
Fraser and Marisa went to Scouts tonight and had a gentleman from the Fisheries Department as their special guest, he showed them how to fish responsibly which they thought was great fun.
Unfortunately while showing them how to fish responsibly they did manage to kill one, a fish that is and they did manage to catch a thumb and someones hair which they all thought was quite amusing.
After the kids went to bed we watched the film 16 Blocks, it is a Bruce Willis film that we had never heard of, but it was part of a box set that we bought. It turned out to be a very good film which was a result.

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

I'm commenting on the side. Fraser is a much better name than Anthony. So glad you changed but I've known some awful Anthony's & consequentially can't abide the name.Not that it's anything to do with me, but, you know, I thought I'd give my unwanted opinion, ;P

The HoJo's said...

You agree with me, nothing wrong with that at all ;o)

xc